Are you looking for the best, most reliable, high-quality gel blasters online? You’ve come to the right page! Whether you’re a novice in playing gel ball, had a bit of experience, or are an expert, we have the gel blaster for you.Read More
What Are Gel Blasters?
You’ve probably seen them on TV or the Internet. Maybe you have friends who’ve played with them. Many are talking about them and using them - but what are they exactly and what do they do?
Gel blasters are toy firearms that shoot water-soaked gels or very tiny superabsorbent polymer water beads. They are lifelike toys designed to look like real-life firearms but without the weight of the real ones. The gel balls inside are fired through an air pump inside the gel blaster.
The hobby game itself is generally called gel blaster or gel ball.
What Does Gel Ball Involve?
Similar to paintball, gel ball is a competitive team sport where two teams compete against each other. The goal is to eliminate players from the competition by hitting their members with gel balls.
Gel ball is played around the world by people of all levels - from complete newbies who have never played the game before to professionals who live and breathe the sport. It’s considered a great activity for any group of friends, classmates, workmates, or any group wanting to try a new and exciting game.
Check Out Some of Our Gel Blasters!
When it comes to gel blasters online, TacToys is a well-trusted company that gel ball lovers of all ages come back to. Below are a few of our popular gel blasters:
Desert Eagle V2
One of our consistent top-sellers, the Desert Eagle V2 is a simple, entry-range blaster that is perfect for complete beginners in gel ball. Easy to use, it provides a fun introduction to the hobby. Built from a high-quality nylon shell, it has awesome features like simulated blowback, metal pistol grips, and a great rate of fire. If you are a newbie or want to gift a gel blaster to a newbie, we recommend the Desert Eagle V2!
SKD M1911 - Electric Gel Blaster
Shooting more balls per second than other pistols, the SKD M1911 has the highest rate of fire out of all pistols. Faultless in performance and reliability, this is a blaster that ticks off all the boxes! Fully automatic, the gel balls are fed through the top hopper in either the slimline hopper or the bottle hopper. Included also are a torch and laser that can be removed.
HL-015 Honey Badger
A 2021 addition to the TacToys range, the Honey Badger is a well-constructed blaster that is based on the AAC (Advanced Armament Corporation). This blaster has a well-distributed weight that makes it easy to hold and operate. Its features include a full nylon construction, simulated blowback feature, and sintered carbon steel gear.
Gel Strike Pistol Gel Blaster
Hopper-fed, the Gel Strike Pistol is easy to fire and operate. Featuring a non-realistic sci-fi format, it’s a great choice for kids (even younger ones) because of its non-threatening appearance. Included in the box are a laser and an orange muzzle. This reliable blaster is also equipped with Picatinny rails on the bottom and side to attach more accessories.
We have more amazing gel blaster offerings online so make sure to browse the TacToys site!
What to Know Before Buying Gel Blasters
When choosing a blaster for your child, here are three things you should keep in mind.
- Consider the size of the gel blaster and determine whether your child will be able to use it comfortably.
- Think about the ammunition that the blaster you are eyeing uses. Gel blasters use either gel beads or foam darts. Both are considered safe for children.
- Make sure the blaster you will buy is appropriate for your child’s age. Check the age recommendation on each product you are considering before making your purchase.
The Best Type of Blaster to Buy for Your Kid
Consider the type, size, and weight of the gel blaster because there are important. Another factor to consider is how your child will use the blaster. If they are going to be playing in the backyard only, you don’t need to spend on a very expensive model.
However, if they are going to use the gel blaster in competitions or skirmishes, you need to invest in a more durable and high-end model.
Safety Tips When Using Gel Blasters
If used properly, gel blasters are safe for children to play with. However, there are a few things to keep in mind before you let your child play with a gel blaster:
- Make sure the blaster is made of high-quality materials and has a low chance of breaking easily.
- Check the blaster’s barrel and make sure it is smooth and without sharp edges.
- Avoid using blaster guns that shoot hard pellets because these could potentially cause injury.
- Let your child play with a blaster only with adult supervision. Never let your children play with them unsupervised.
- Teach your child to safely use the gun. Remind your child not to point it at people or animals.
- Make sure your child is wearing protective eyewear every time. This will help protect the eyes from being hit and seriously injured. Always ensure your child is wearing goggles or some other safety eye protection.
- Always remember to follow the safety instructions from the gel blaster manufacturer.